Monday, April 23, 2012

Mom's 60th surprise limo!

It was SO fun celebrating my Mom's 60th birthday with all her kiddos together!
She was surprised to say the least. :)



 Party face on!

 She's the cutest thing ever....and oh so fun!
 My mom's best friend Jana and her husband Gary joined us
 Greggy is breaking out the bubbly.

 She opened lots of fun gifts throughout the night. 
She is a huge fan of Pioneer Woman and her cookbooks!
 The girls.

 my bestie.
 Thanking God for my momma and delish burgers.
 As my Dad always says "old friends are the best friends"
 Chocolate fondue time!
 My beautiful sister-in-law
 Chris made a sweet video for my mom...a tear jerker.
 She's radiant, always has been, always will be.
 We all went around the table encouraging and honoring my mom, not a dry eye at the table.
She is one faithful, steadfast, selfless woman of God.  She loves her family with all her heart.
She is the most beautiful 60 year old ever and would lay her life down for anyone.
My mom, she's the best!
 They have been through a lot, and love each other more than ever.
 Cheers to Annie B!!
 We ended the night with the greatest limo dance party ever and lots of laughter!
 Just some fun pics with my hubby through the night. 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning Julie! You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing at the “party face” caption on the second photo! Anyway, your mom deserved that birthday treat for being such a kindhearted person. I’m sure she glorified that day she celebrated her birthday party with you guys, and let me add: on a LIMO!

    Earnestine Novick

    ReplyDelete