Monday, April 23, 2012

Florida. Brazilians. The Vine. Changed forever...

There are not words to describe right now what this trip meant to Chris, myself and the boys...but it marked us forever.  We are so thankful.

 Best plane buddy!
 We were so glad to have Gabi with us!
 It was a little chilly but the beach was the so fun!

 Sweetest, most loving 6 year old ever.
Such a mighty man of God he is, sensitive to the needs of others and the voice of the Holy Spirit.  
 Meet Jerk the jellyfish.  He stung my Naters. :(

 I'll follow my hubby to the ends of the earth...where his feet tread, I'll be right beside him.
God is so good, marriage is so good,  and I am so grateful.
 These boy are SO fun!!
 Super sand Beau.  
Beau is a man of God you will always feel safe with. This is such a prophetic picture of his calling.
 He will hear and know the word of the Lord, he has great discernment and will know the intimacy with the Bridegroom.
 He will lead leaders and take nations!
 Mighty.
 We were heading to our car and this is what God displayed.
The colors of that rainbow were the brightest I've ever seen.
 Oh, to find the goodness of God along our journey is so sweet.  
His goodness is everywhere.  Everywhere.
 This woman changed my life in five days.  We stayed at Pastor Marcelo and Val's home in Florida.  They have planted over 600 churches in Brazil and around the world in 12 years.  They started the movement "The Vine," which has shaped us in so many ways.  I've never been around a woman who lives out Proverbs 31 so purely, with such rest and such humility.  I am in awe of God in her.  What is really wild is she barely speaks english.  I could sit with her and say a few words, as we worked out what we were both trying to say...and just watch her live.  I could rarely hold back tears because of the presence of God on her life.  God loves us so much, that he is always faithful to put right in our path just what we need to receive a greater revelation of His heart for us. 
 This beautiful golf course was behind their house. 
 We had fun just walking around and being silly.


 a true tender Warrior.
 Wild at heart.

 Pastor Marcelo and the boys. 
 This man carries the heart of Jesus and when he looks at you it's hard not to cry.


 Our last meal and saying goodbye.
 Pedro, Tim and Gi.
  Their boys were so precious and loved Jesus with such authenticity.

Such a sweet picture of a spiritual father.
This was a trip of a lifetime....wish I could fully share it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment