Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oak's 1st Birthday!

My Brother's little boy Oak just turned ONE!  I can't believe it's been a year since his precious life came into the world.  It was such a sweet time with the family on both sides, cousins, grandparents and friends there.  My sister-in-law Laura knows how to throw a birthday party. WOW, wish I had pics of all her decor because it was so thought out, hand-made, and perfectly her own.  It was pretty much amazing, like her.

 Brooks was excited about the cake coming out, 
wanted the first lick with Oak.
 My big bubba Greg with the boys.
 Such a sweet pic. This is Nate, always wanting to take care of the little ones.
I love Oak's face...it says "yep, its my birthday and I'm the man!"
 This is Greggy praying over Oak Jacksons life.  He is one blessed
 little boy to have that man as his Daddy.  
Greg's life is truly a picture of a man after God's own heart.
 Some of my besties from Waco. 
Loved the creative milk mustaches Laura made.
 Oak opening his gift for the Bennett boys.

We love Oak Jackson!  He has such a sweet spirit and we love who God is making him to be.  Greg and Laura are truly two of the greatest parents in the world, who loves this boy with every fiber of their being.  Oak will radically pursue the heart of God and see a great movement among the nations for the glory of God!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment