Monday, November 7, 2011

Tender Hearts.


Beau and Nate.  Brothers. Best Friends. Men of God. Tender.

I love my big boys...and big boys they are becoming.  These two have just warmed my heart today.  I'm daily reminded of how fast they do grow, how fast the little moments of life go by.  I can't believe they are 7 and 6, is it possible?   They are like their daddy-- 50% ruff and tumble, 50% sensitive.  
Yep, perfect.
 From legos, to spy gear, to outdoor adventures,  homeschool, crazy Beau inventions, more legos, throwing the football,  knock-knock jokes, priceless Jesus time together, questions--lots of questions, sweet hugs after discipline takes place, books and drawing...I pray the precious moments of their lives are buried deep.  Beau and Nate make everything in life a little sweeter.  The Lord was speaking the word "tender" over them today.  They each carry the tenderness of the Father inside of them, and that tenderness has a unique flavor of its own, like no other.   People will come to know the Savior because their love is tender towards them.  
Okay, gonna stop typing, I'm crying now....mmm love my men.





1 comment:

  1. your men are just awesome! love how they love each other!

    ReplyDelete