Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh What a mighty good man!

 Chris turned 33 on September 6th!!  The Hartsock clan had us over for dinner after the boys soccer practice and we had a fun celebration of Christopher Aaron Bennett's life.  They are such precious friends that we are blessed to do ministry and life with.  Their lives challenge, empower and bless us constantly.
As for this guy....I mean there no one better in the world!! 
Chris Bennett is a man who walks humbly before God, does everything with integrity, is the world's greatest dad, most loving husband, challenges me to love God with ALL MY HEART, and what I believe is a man who God TRUSTS like he did Moses and David.  I think Chris lives his life a lot like Jesus did, and that brings me to tears.  My hubby and best friend is truly the most amazing man on earth, which means I'm the most blessed wife on the planet.  Chris Bennett, you have your family's whole heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment