Thursday, October 13, 2011

Joy Elizabeth. Well protected. Loved.


This is just a handful of pics of the boys lovin' on their Joy baby.



 These next three are the best....I've jumped in the shower real quick, so the boys get to play a little Wii.  Joy starts crying, I yell from the shower for Beau to try and put her paci in.  Her crying stops quickly.  When I walk into the living room, this is what I find-- AMAZING. Beau has picked Joy up, calmed her down, and continues on with his game of Mario. Yep, he's something special.

 Look at that face!  She has a soft spot for Beau already.
 Naters is a dear heart with Joy.  
He asked to hold her at least 10 times a day for the first month.  So sweet.
 Brooks just wants to push the stroller, without ANY help of course.  
Yes, he takes after me. (deep breath)







1 comment:

  1. too sweet, love these precious pics of these men lovin' on their princess!

    ReplyDelete