Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bethel Church. Redding, California. priceless memories. Jesus.

 First stop-IN AND OUT BURGER!
 Love the entrance into Bethel church....flags of the nations!!!
 Carl and Blair Gulley from Antioch Waco, some of the best people ever!
 love these people
 This would is just one of the many pics taken of my freedom dance God told me to do.  It's a longer story than I have time to write...but I'll never forget.  A stamp on my heart and soul I'll never forget.
 Just got finished putting my feet the coldest water EVER!
 The crew praying for an elderly lady....again, I love these people!
 We had so much fun on this site seeing day!!
 sweet friend, sweet memories together.


I really liked this Manzanita Tree, so cool.


 Ashley was excited about the food!!
 This is Judi attempting to catch a piece of broccoli in her mouth.  


 We has so much fun celebrating 
Bob Hartsock's 60th birthday at KOBE Steakhouse
 Samuel's random art sculpture purchase. 
That has a long story attached to it too, so good.
 Thankful for this stream of the body of Christ that is impacting the world!


 Even on the way home from the airport we couldn't stop laughing!
Love these ladies a lot.  It was sad for it to be over.

Thank you Jesus for sweet friends, Your Presence, Your provision and  Your deep affections for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment