Friday, August 19, 2011

Bling Bling and Joy's homecoming!

 Yes, that says BC Clark Jewelers :)
 My big baby got me a new wedding band....I was slightly happy! There truly is no one like this man!!!  He loves me so well....not because of a nice ring, but because he is the "real deal" through and through.  I had been thinking (only to myself) that it would be so fun if Chris thought on his own to get me a wedding band after Joy was born.  We were married 11yrs. ago at 21 and never got one.  I'm actually not a big jewelry girl and typically never ask for it on any occasion.  Chris woke up the morning after Joy was born, and as he was spending time with the Lord he heard Him say to go get me a ring.  Chris has never even thought of it til that moment.  He said to specifically get her a wedding band and to not think twice about its cost.  God said he would provide and that Chris needed to leave the hospital right then and go get it.  I was really blown away, not just by the gift, but the whole picture of God caring about the little things.  This gift may not seem "spiritual" as we so often think of as "gifts" from God--BUT it was in that God loves to give good gifts to His kids, even pretty rings.  The Lord knew I secretly wanted that ring, He was kind enough to tell Chris, and God knew that Chris would listen and respond.  Walking with and loving Jesus...there is nothing better.  
 Joy getting ready to come home!!  

Daddy with his little girl....nothing better.  
WELCOME HOME JOY ELIZBETH

No comments:

Post a Comment