Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mother's Day muffins at Mckinley

 I always loved going to Nate's pre-K class, he is so fun to watch!  He brings such peace to any atmosphere and is so loved by his peers. Nate served me muffins and juice and wrote me an adorable poem about how he sees his mom.  It was so cute!
 Naters loves Miss Queenie!  The first parent teacher conference I went to she told me the teachers called Nate the EMT of the class. She went on to share about how Nate is the first one to let them know is someone is hurt or upset.  He waits around the "wounded" until all is well, will sometimes pray for them and then goes on his way.  I loved hearing about my mighty man of God....what she described is what we call a true pastors heart.  
Proud of you Nater!
Nate during show-n-tell

No comments:

Post a Comment